Morris & Co. [モリス＆コー] Indigo [インディゴ] Rose Gold [ローズゴールド] Forest Hare [フォレスト ヘア] | Indigo [インディゴ] Perlon [ペルロン]
- Featuring timeless prints designed by British Heritage Artist and designer, William Morris and engineered by renowned Danish watchmaker, Magnus Joergensen.
- Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant, single-dome sapphire crystal glass makes for easy time-telling and durable long-lasting watch
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (316L) to protect against nature’s advances, perfect for sensitive skin
- Signature Perlon straps intricately woven nylon with seamless, invisible holes for a sleek look
- Sustainable, eco-conscious packaging with a reusable bamboo box
- Built-in easy-release watch straps for easy customisation
- Water resistance of 3-5 ATM, perfect for everyday wear
The inspiration for this design came from an original tapestry woven with wool and silk at Merton Abbey in 1887, designed by William Morris, Philip Webb and John Henry Dearle. Morris used birds and animals from earlier tapestries in conjunction with a dense cover of trailing acanthus leaves taken from his first tapestry "Acanthus & Vine" into which have been placed Philip Webb's five studies of animals and birds (Peacock, Hare, Lion, Fox and Raven).
|Collection||Morris & Co.|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap Material||Perlon Braided Nylon
|Water Resistance||30mm(3 ATM) 38mm(5ATM)|
|Movement||Japanese Quartz Movement|
|Glass Type||Anti Reflective, Single Domed Sapphire Crystal Glass|
Shipping & Returns
Free international shipping on all orders.
Delivery for all orders within Singapore will take 1 to 2 business days.
All international orders will be delivered in 4 to 6 business days.
*For orders with engraving, an addition of 1 to 3 business days would be required.
Free and easy returns within 30 days of receiving your delivery. All returned items must be returned in their original condition and packaging where possible, including tags.
*Personalized watches with engraving are excluded from exchange, refund or replacements.
3 Year Warranty
August Berg products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
Read more about our product warranty.